and here i am now. jam 8:37 pagi. belum mandi, apalagi sarapan. hampir 25 tahun and at the brink of losing a job. losing an opportunity to save some earnings. and chances are, quite hard to find a simple-but-make alot of money kind of job.

and here i am now. worrying to much of my future but do nothing about it NOW. wondering around. wondering around. just wondering around. stuck.

people are moving on. she's moving on. they're moving on. and here i am now. still waiting for that 'someday'.
A 'someday' i might find it amusing or worse, terrifying. keep telling myself that later something will change eventually. I have no regrets, for now. Don't know about then. But may be she's right after all, I'm worrying too much about people around me. about what they might say about me. about what i do.

to be honest, i'm sick of living like this. pretending everything's gonna be okay eventually. i've never been so frustrated. the fear of being nothing haunts me. but inside it keeps telling: what's the point of being something?



above all, it is really inconvenient to not brushing your teeth immediately after you wake up.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiqh Dakwah

Surat Blog Untuk Guru

Renjana.